These ties were created using a free Web 2.0 tool called Tagxedo on the internet using the computers in our lab. Using Tagxedo, the students typed in words and phrases about their fathers on the computers and added the image of the tie brought in by the art teacher to create the ties made out of words. They could then select different fonts and colors for their Tagxedo ties. These ties were added on to Father's Day cards made by the students (below).
What Kayla Wrote About Her Father
I love You For Everything That You Do That I cant Spell
I love When You Say You Love Me
I love The Way You Cook
I love Your Jokes
I love the Songs You Play for Us
I love The Way You Help the Family
I love That You Love Me
I love That You're Always There
What Tania Wrote About Her Father
Helpful Interesting Loving Compassionate
Man Funny Reliable Honest Respectful Inspiring
Someone To Admire
Fun Good Cook
Supportive
Motivational Colorful Gives Good Advice Courageous
Good Listener Intelligent
Open Minded Faithful Affectionate Caring


No comments:
Post a Comment